PDA

View Full Version : Three scoobs(my twin!)

cify
07-05-2009, 08:15 PM
First was my twin, a 02 wrx SRP at Shawnee Mission Park. Never seen another sedan before in SRP :shock:

Second was a 2.5rs not sure on year, saw you drive by my car at shawnee mission park and take a double look at it. I was the guy who smiled at you when you drove by it.

Third was a 02 wrx PSM on 119th about 5.30 ish. Saw the kcsubaru stickers so I know you're on here. I tried to wave but saw you late.

mid life crisis
07-06-2009, 05:43 AM
That was me that you saw on 119th. I saw you at the last second as well. Love the color of your sedan. Nice!

cify
07-06-2009, 03:04 PM
Hah, It was my girlfriend who noticed. She thinks we are all crazy for waving to each other. Good looking bugeye though, love PSM.

Kilby33
07-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Hah, It was my girlfriend who noticed. She thinks we are all crazy for waving to each other. Good looking bugeye though, love PSM.

my wife says were all like family cuz we wave at each other and we usually know who it is :lol:

VF34RX
07-06-2009, 03:56 PM

my wife says were all like family cuz we wave at each other and we usually know who it is :lol:

my wife always asks if i know who it is when i point out a car too. :lol:

mid life crisis
07-07-2009, 05:53 AM

my wife always asks if i know who it is when i point out a car too. :lol:

My wife thinks that I need to get a life. She points out that there isn't a GMC Jimmy club. I tell her it's because GMC Jimmys are lame. :D

cify
07-07-2009, 03:30 PM
My wife thinks that I need to get a life. She points out that there isn't a GMC Jimmy club. I tell her it's because GMC Jimmys are lame. :D

Hah, my GF started to wave to other Audi's just to make me angry. Just remember, in the end; they always win.

SubaSteve
07-07-2009, 10:03 PM

Hah, my GF started to wave to other Audi's just to make me angry. Just remember, in the end; they always win. thats funny cuz my girlfriend waves a subbies in her car and they look at her kind of confused, she drives a Suzuki. she even tells me i seen this subbie and that subbie lol.