PDA

View Full Version : nasioc arrghh

compro
11-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Wow i am searching and Pming nasioc for a turbo, and maybe injectors and a top mount,

i find awesome deals they either just sold, or the guy ignores me (prolly since he sold it already) or they are idiots.

i found a evo16g turbo for 230, a turbo xs intercooler for 200, and some 07 sti top feed for 180,

im hoping to hear from them all,

after that i will need a tune,

i would rather deal with locals, so if anyone has some turbos,injectors,tmic?, or a tuner handy let me know thanks.

zero7starz
11-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Sorry I can't help with the parts, but I've been looking on Nasioc for springs and am running into the same deal.

DanC
11-13-2009, 09:42 AM
The Personal 'For Sale' section of NASIOC is like going to a flea market - if you need something specific, it can be weeks before it shows up for sale. If you don't need anything, people will be selling hard-to-find parts for next to nothing. That's why I found wheels & RE-070s so quickly - I didn't "need" them. lol

compro
11-13-2009, 09:35 PM
i actually had really good luck today ''

i found a evo16g, a turboxs intercooler and some injectors off a 07 sti for cheap,

paypal and such and its all on the way

scooby_rex
11-14-2009, 04:25 PM

i found a evo16g, a turboxs intercooler and some injectors off a 07 sti for cheap,

are the 07 STis topfeed?

if you were looking for topfees then I know of a place to get them locally and more than likely cheaply! They're from an 05 STi

compro
11-14-2009, 06:07 PM

are the 07 STis topfeed?

if you were looking for topfees then I know of a place to get them locally and more than likely cheaply! They're from an 05 STi

ya they are top feeds, i paid 180 after shipping for the set,

if any of my online purchases go awry ill be pissed,
i really do prefer local deals.

Obsidian06
11-14-2009, 07:34 PM
I definitely understand your frustration. I was going to purchase a turbo from someone. The seller and I agreed on a price and that I would PayPal the money in a couple days, because I was getting paid and didn't want to cut myself short in case of an emergency. Literally 2 days later, I PM him to ask for his PayPal address and he tells me he already sold it to someone else. I was absolutely pissed.

compro
11-14-2009, 10:40 PM
that blows, im actually a lil worried about the turbo, i already sent the paypal info and he said he would sell it to me but i have a feeling that he sold it to another guy who was really pushy, and posted that he woul offer more then asking price to get that turbo

stentorian
11-14-2009, 10:58 PM
that blows, im actually a lil worried about the turbo, i already sent the paypal info and he said he would sell it to me but i have a feeling that he sold it to another guy who was really pushy, and posted that he woul offer more then asking price to get that turbo

Did the guy tell you to send the paypal? I only buy stuff from well known people on the boards, otherwise I just buy it new. I have dealt with the whole being ripped off on there before, huge front clip scam many years back when nasioc was iclub. Other than that I have had no problems, also good to check the sellers feedback on there.
-Joe

compro
11-14-2009, 11:13 PM
ya the turbo guy is the only one who had no feed back but he has been a member since 07 i think so i kinda took that as i good sign

i guess i will be patient and wait to see what happens