PDA

View Full Version : 1999 Outback Sport Wagon $2,500 5 Speed

rookrex
12-13-2013, 06:04 PM
I'm moving away to Phoenix and I'm just going to buy a new car when I get there. This car is a great winter beater and something to learn how to drive 5 speed on for new drivers.

Mechanically the car is very sound. I bought it and it had a rusted oil pan and some brake issues. Took it up to LSS and had $1,500 of work done to it to make it road ready. I've been driving it for about 6 months with no problems whatsoever. I have receipts for the work done at LSS. Literally all new brakes up front (calipers, pads, lines, rotors).
Car sat for 3 weeks and started right up with no problems on Monday morning. Lots of life left in the tires. Also has Alloy wheels, no steelies.

Has a CEL, this is for a evap leak in the gas filler neck. Cruise Control still works great though and has done so for 6 months. Car has cold AC too!

Cosmetically, the car has alot of rust on it on the rear, side skirts, and the rear quarter panels.

I'm actually just the second owner of it, Interior is in great shape, non smoker, no rips tears or anything.

Almost 190,000 on it. 2.2L Motor is a beast though.

Text me for pictures.

-Dan