PDA

View Full Version : anyone looking for an sti

redwrxhead
09-30-2009, 02:21 PM
there is an 06 WRB STI at all american auto on sante fe in olathe. it has 42,3xx miles and they are asking 23,500 for it. probably been run a little bit since it has a big ebay TMIC, cobb exhaust, braided fuel lines. but as Page has proven an STI can be run pretty hard and hold up just fine. :lol: it has been checked out by OS as well. they said it works like it should.

paper_tiger
09-30-2009, 02:56 PM
I drive by this STI every day on my way home from work. It does look really sharp and if I had the money would consider it myself.

page2334
10-01-2009, 01:19 AM
no i in PAGE!

TunedAlready02
10-01-2009, 11:13 AM
no i in PAGE!

????

redwrxhead
10-01-2009, 11:38 AM
no i in PAGE!

fixed it for ya.

ReCoil
10-10-2009, 11:58 PM
I went and test drove it yesterday, its a pretty beat up STI. It's got a lot of damage to the body and paint if you check it out up close.. For one, it's got a lot of hail damage and about 4-5 very noticeable dents and countless deep scratches and dings. Ganted, they did throw a $21k price at me to try and sell it to me, but it simply requires more work than I would want to put into a 2006 which should be in a lot better condition. Even the interior had scratches in the dash and the carpet needs some TLC too! I will say that it runs great and has some decent COBB bolt-ons! :mrgreen:

Just figured I'd let you guys know and hopefully save you a trip if you're after a nice, well taken care of STI, because that one isn't it for me.

Obsidian06
10-15-2009, 10:32 PM
I would have a hard time buying from that dealership, if it is the one in front of Sutherland's. I have heard some horror stories about they covering up major issues with cars.

redwrxhead
10-16-2009, 11:04 AM
I would have a hard time buying from that dealership, if it is the one in front of Sutherland's. I have heard some horror stories about they covering up major issues with cars.

yes i have as well. not the most reputable dealership but thought id check it out for the long shot that it wasnt beat to hell. i didnt have time to test drive it or hear it run so i cant vouch for any of that.