PDA

View Full Version : website launch

Hydrolix
02-26-2013, 06:37 PM
Hey guys, after many delays and tons of headaches developing a solid inventory management system, my site is finally up! Even if you aren't looking to buy anything right now, please go have a visit as more visitors mean increased relevance in search engines. www.kcmotorsport.com.

Right off the bat you ought to notice that there aren't a lot of parts up yet. It actually takes a lot of time and appropriate data entry to get a part up, displaying and organized to the right car properly. You'll also probably notice that most of the parts up presently are for FR-S and BRZ...can't imagine why. :D

Since I literally have thousands of parts available, I'm not entirely sure where to start with my loading, so I want input from you all. What parts do you think should be put up first? Are you looking for anything in particular? I want your input, suggestions and your evaluation of the site. I also want you to play with it and let me know if anything is broken or not working. I've tested and tested, but I'd love some 3rd party input from people I know before total strangers begin to arrive.

Hopefully, if all goes well I'll also be cataloging good solid setup information on the site to help guide your car building to achieve your designs and purposes. I know when I first got started I had no clue what performance mods would accomplish and I'm hoping to get some guiding info. easily available so people don't have to buy random stuff that wont' help them achieve their goals.

Thanks so much for your support. As always, if you have any questions, comments or suggestion, please don't hesitate to contact me.

DanC
02-26-2013, 06:51 PM
It looks good so far. A section on "If you're going to install a <big turbo, etc.> that's fine, but you'll need these parts too" is a very good idea.

musicman66
02-26-2013, 07:37 PM
Looks good but you need more 2005 wrx parts. Also, some grimmspeed gold and wrb paint. :-)

cubedweller
02-26-2013, 08:22 PM
I think it looks good. It will definitely help to have more parts in their respective buckets, but I think the organization will have been very successfully carried out.
I was ready to shop for a new up pipe!